ForgottenPAST{♥}

Monday, January 11, 2010

a happy REALLY belated new year <:

didn't post for this bloody long cos a) i'm lazy , b) photos in my camera kept increasing day by day , c) which makes me EVEN more lazier , and d) nothing much post anyway .

came t update my blog cos a) it was left dead so effing long , b) people are telling t update , and c) i have nothing else better since i've chicken pox and have t stay at home and rot . yes , you didn't hear wrong , i've contracted chicken pox ! god knows why it suddenly came =.=!!

right . so i'm looking like a red coloured dalmatian , and practically bored t th core this very minute . effing headache , stupid fever , and creepishly itchy !! argh . after consulting th doctor's ytd i went down t dhoby area with a mask ! i looked like a suspicious character somehow . should have worn a cap and bring a large bag also . hehe .

think i'm going t upload those photos which are still stuck in my camera either tonight or tomorrow <: bangs and black hair ! laughs . dragged for so long , SOMEONE kept complaining ._.

ohyeah , my phone is sent for repairs , anything just leave a message on my tagboard . if seriously urgent just call my phone , cos i'm using a spare phone . last time primary two or three 's phone <: look like 大哥大 !! dhen its a flip phone and has an amazing loud ringtone that goes ' deee deee deee !'

supposedly moving t pioneer but guess it's not going t happen already . hurray ! and i have no idea whad else t write so i'm just going t make a fool of myself and write nonsense . oneoneone ! twotwotwo ! threethreethree ! blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

enough said , enough craps ,
byebye <: look forward t th next post for it has pictures and less of my stupid craps .