ForgottenPAST{♥}

Friday, March 5, 2010


god , i've just left my blog t survive out here alone for so long . common test week is finally overrr ! && i can't wait for 15th !! excited , i am . heez .
was excited over my change of life , now i'm sick of it . god damn it , i need a life back . and i miss everyone of you , really . everyday that passes , it just feel .. like just a day .

so i've just returned from reading charis's blog , and i couldn't stop smiling . se7en of us have really drifted haven't we . we haven't had a proper outing since th first time , none of us has ever made it out 7 together eversince . you guys were with me consolling me when i couldn't stop crying , were there t sneer and make fun of me when i suddenly started dancing . you miss th times when you guys on music and my irritating dancing right ? LAUGHS . yeah , we'll go out soon kay . i miss those few days , i miss those times . at that point , you guys were almost my everything . thanks for being there , with me , when i left home , and when i was having problems .


charis : i'm touched that you took such initiative t bring us back . i miss those h2h talks with you , and i'm looking forward t th next one ! we bring everything back just like th first day okayyyy ! p/s : i don't look fiercefierce outside ! i'm cute inside and outside <: meowz , imisssyou , sister <: reiko lubzxc you too okeh !


{yaxin , joy , charis , amelia , grace , megan } is loveddd !
p/s ; will relink and reply tags soon . am fxcking lazy t accomplish anything in my current mood .
reiko misses everyone , VERY MUCH !!