ForgottenPAST{♥}

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

hello bored peepos :D
i know you must have nothing else better t do so you hopped over t this blog of mine , which is obviously dead for super long !! *sweeps spiders' webs away* okay , i've got nothing fun and exciting for me t blog and for you guys t read cos i haven't really gone out at all , and my days are filled with school only . tragic , isn't it ?): i've gotta stay back till 5pm every tuesday t fridays ~
shag shag shag , rant rant rant , bored bored bored .

i'm going t study real hard and score high high for endofyears exam :D and i will get t go out for december holidays nonstop and my mom will have nothing t say :D heeeeeeeeeee .

OH AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR TH EVENT ON NATIONAL DAY @ SOCIAL HOUSE :D i'mma gonna take lots of pictures and maybe i'll overcome my laziness and post it :D cheers !