ForgottenPAST{♥}

Monday, January 10, 2011

hellozxc people .
i don't have any pictures t post . i'll get t th reasons why later ..

today is 10th january 2011 . kind of a sad day for me .
1) i had a hard time waking up cos not enough sleep , so i had t cab t school .
2)GCE 'O' level results out today . I'M SUPPOSED T GET MY REULTS -.- BUT NO ~, I HAD T RETAIN LAST YEAR .
3) PE first period in th morning .
4) iphone 4 drop into toilet bowl while changing for PE .

SHALL I REVIEW #4 AGAIN ? yes , my iphone decided t participate in th olympic diving competition and sacrificed its life . so yeah , no photos . cos ? no phone , no fb , no camera , no contacts , no nothing .

so i witnessed many crying when they got their results today . all th more i have t buck up my studies , don't wanna be th one crying next year . so ... despite th fact th bed is so cosy in morning and i wanna stay home and sleep ...zzzzzzzzz . i dragged myself t school . (one of my newyear resolutions : STOP BEING ABSENT SO OFTEN) come'on shiming , you can do it !

one more thing .
water prices have gone up y'know ? or , maybe some people's hometown hasn't invent body soap nor shampoo . trained home ytd , and this group of people , (obviously back from vigorous sports) decided so crowd around me . BO like a wow only . please lah , get a shower -'- and don't wave your arms around wearing singlet like its your dancefloor , cos it isn't ! you don't smell like perfume dude .

meaning of suffocation , has gone t a whole new higher level -'-

WORST DAY IN REIKO'S LIFE . so , till then stay tuned . click on my nuffnang ads ty ^^v